- The Old: This member of the Pantheon is said to be the oldest and the wisest of them. He loves the mortals and he looks to see where they take themselves. The Old has been said to frequent taverns and homes as a traveler seeking a tasty beverage and a bit of bread.
- The Trickster: The youngest of the Pantheon. The Trickster is said to cause folly and failure in the world. The Trickster is often prayed to and held in high regard by gamblers and those of chance.
- The Beast: The member of the Pantheon is said to roam the world and to dwell deep within the forests of the World. It is often seen by those who venture too far into the wild. The Beast is savage, but it is not lawless.
- The Touched: The Touched are actually two beings, they seem to act as one. The Touched are polar opposites in appearance and are the only members of the Pantheon that regularly make themselves known to the mortal races. They are vain and their wrath is terrible. They adore the affection that they receive from those they encounter, even if it is not genuine.
- The Dragon: The Dragon hates the mortal races of the world and hates that they are so abundant. The Dragon wants nothing more than the annihilation of the world so that the Dragon claim it as hers. The Dragon is the wife of The Old.
The gods have also been know to “adopt” mortals, known as Scions. They are given a portion of their parents powers and a branded with their Parents symbol.