- Kandejan: Kandejan is split into 3 countries, Runsford, Gorgona, and Haine.
- Runsford is the larger of the three countries in size, it boasts many bustling metropolises and strong military presence on the continent. Runsford is led by a council of 5 elders, that control all actions made by Runsford. Their identities unknown. Runsford has a large area known as the Scaled Plains that is known for large reptiles that roam there, it rests along the Gorgona border.
- Gorgona is a lush jungle country that is most noted for the people that inhabit it, people such as the Gona’s a fierce people known to shift into beasts when enraged and the tribes that rally under the banner of the Gorg large tough beings slightly taller than most humans, their skin grey and coarse. The country of Gorgona is led by King-Chief Brokenblade, a Gorg, that has managed to rise to glory in the largest of the Gorg clans. The Gonas though smaller in numbers than the Gorgs are rising in numbers and soon may one day rule the lands of Gorgona.
- Haine is the smallest of the three countries, it’s farm lands and rural towns cover the land. King Daine leads the country. This area is known for their amazing swordsmen, and Haine takes the Cup regularly at many skill of arms competitions around the world.
- Quellani: The continent of Quellani is also a country. It is a harsh savage country that seems to thrive with creatures and beasts only heard of in legends. Quellani has no known ruler nor is it possible to truly say what type of people really inhabit it. There are various ports that function as cities the largest of these Port-Cities is Stormwreck Cove, it’s led by Captain Tharious Fran Gurnnison. There have been many attacks from Emberstorm on the area, yet there has yet to be a successful
- Emberstorm: Emberstorm was once split into many different countries. It was unified under the rule of King-General Sicarious Ignatious. Ignatious unified the countries by way of sword and flame. The people of Emberstorm have a natural affinity for manifesting “Marks of the Flame” which are said to provide the bearer with capabilities of producing acts of fire. Ignatious’s fortress sits atop the Volcano mountain known as Zjarri Peak. The Emberstorm Empire is harsh and very utilitarian. There are strong separation in the classes that exist in the Empire with there being a strong upper class consisting of Politicians, Bankers, Military Leaders and Barons. The middle class being soldiers and merchants. The lower being farmers and craftsmen. The Empire assimilates those that it conquers, ever building it’s massive military force.
- Figarr: The Country continent of Figarr boasts the finest wines and the tastiest pastries. Though not all of it’s renown is that of the luxurious lifestyle, Figarr also has the best ranged attack power in the world, claiming to be the birth place of the Bow. The Figarr nation has recently fallen under the control of the Emberstorm Empire. The last King of Figarr was Louis Franz XII, he is now acting as an advisory to the Lord-General Ignatious, many question Franz’s all too soon surrender to Ignatious.
- Torj: The floating country of Torj floats around the world like a large disk. The surface of Torj is covered in gorgeous cities with towers that reach far beyond the eye can see. At the center of the country is a large tower that is said to house a portal used by the gods. It is simply known as the Tower. Passage to Torj is rare, and it is only by request of a member of Illuminatrix society of Torj.
- Rolssu: The Rolssu lands cover both the Northern and Southern poles. The lands are barren and mysterious, there have been few expeditions that have returned from the lands fully intact, and stories are so random and varied that no one truly knows what lays deep in the frozen tundra of Rolssu.